Pride of ownership shows in this well-loved 2-story home. Lots of windows for natural light. Crown molding. Beautiful flooring—scraped wood and diagonal 20x20 tile. Study with French doors for the busy home exec. Kitchen with lovely upgraded granite, stainless appliances, tall cabinets, and so much counterspace. Open concept great room where the chef can interact with the Netflix watchers. Elegant formal dining room for holidays or romantic candlelight dinners. Primary suite downstairs with separate shower and double vanity. 3 gracious bedrooms upstairs with large loft area—perfect for popcorn and movie night. Sip sweet tea on the extended covered patio or toss a frisbee in the large back yard.
Built in 2014
1. 9-foot ceilings on the first floor
2. Extended covered patio with slab
3. Automatic sprinklers – full sprinkler system
4. Dual-zoned thermostat allows you to set a different temperature on the first and second floors
5. Recessed panel Seacrest birch cabinets in the kitchen and in the bathrooms
6. Granite slab kitchen countertops
7. Cultured marble countertops in bathrooms
8. Tile backsplash
9. 42” separate marble tub with tile splash and shower with tile surround
10. Ceiling fans in the master bedroom, family room, and game room
11. Diagonally-laid 20x20 tiles in front entry, powder room, family room, and kitchen on the first floor
12. American scrape engineered – western mountain wood flooring in the office and the formal dining room
13. Wrought iron stair rails
14. Crown molding in the entryway, formal dining room, family room, and kitchen on the first floor
15. Gas stub for the dryer
16. Patio is pre-wired for ceiling fans
17. 8-foot entry door
18. Energy efficient certified home
19. Garage opener with 2 transmitters
Why we love our house:
1. Open floor plan. Kitchen opens into the family room which allows our family to interact while preparing meals. Our favorite time of the day!
2. Plenty of natural light.
3. The rooms are spacious but feel cozy because of the warm tones in the home.
4. The master bedroom is on the first floor, and the other three are on the second floor, which provides additional privacy.
5. Family/game room on the second floor for the kids to do their own thing.
6. The extended covered patio for enjoying nice evenings and cool fall mornings.
7. Dedicated office makes working from home a breeze.
8. Close to shopping either on US Hwy 79 (aka Palm Valley) or on University Drive, which continues to add shops and restaurants.
9. Quiet neighborhood.
10. Neighbors take pride in keeping their lawns and their homes well maintained.
5905 Sardinia Drive
Round Rock, TX 78665